BEAUTFUL, custom built home in private, GATED sector of Trussville's Carrington Overlook Crest. This ONE OWNER property has the FINER FINISHES you desire, and has been very well maintained. EXCELLENT curb appeal with ALL BRICK exterior and cedar-look hardiboard shingle accents, covered with GORGEOUS hip and gable rooflines (NEW ROOF~2017). Enjoy the sunsets over the mountains from the "Southern Living like" front porch with SLATE tile flooring. This home boasts REAL hardwood floors, custom moldings, built-ins, TWO FIREPLACES, custom cabinetry, plantation shutters, MAIN and basement level GARAGES and so much more. Four bedrooms/4.5 bathrooms with finished basement. Ample STORAGE throughout. SPACIOUS rooms with lots of fresh, updated interior painting. SCREENED porch off master, sprinkler system, and PRIVATE backyard. Septic placed intentionally so a pool could be added in backyard. This property exudes ELEGANCE and COMFORT, and is a rare OPPORTUNITY for one lucky buyer!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,697 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Carrington Overlook Crest
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Starter, Stone, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors