BEAUTIFUL, one owner home in Trussville's Old Mill Run! First time on market- with lots of fresh PAINT (2018) and brand new CARPET (2018)! Plenty of SPACE for today's family, on SCENIC lot. Main level features real HARDWOOD flooring, open living room (w/built-in's) and kitchen w/ GRANITE countertops, dining room w/ custom MOLDINGS, half bath, laundry room and large MASTER suite. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and two full bathrooms, plus LOTS of walk out attic STORAGE. Finished basement BONUS room and full BATHROOM plus plenty more storage and two car garage. SCREENED and open deck off back of home overlooking a great backyard! Exterior of home just painted (2018). Zoned for Paine Elementary in Trussville City Schools, in convenient location- don't miss this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,913 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Mill Run
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Tile, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors