BEAUTIFUL home in Trussville's Cahaba Forest! This 3bed/2bath property with finished BONUS room in basement has been so well taken care of and it shows! Tucked away on a culdesac lot, the backyard is FENCED, and offers an open deck in the back. Some of it's updates include ROOF and repainted exterior~2012, NEW CARPET~2017, KITCHEN REMODEL including STAINLESS appliances, GRANITE countertops and glass tile backsplash~2015, updated BATHROOMS~2015, and NEW HOT WATER HEATER~2016. You will love the living room anchored by GAS FIREPLACE with brick surround, and it opens to dining room for easy entertaining on main level. Good closet space throughout, plus great STORAGE in basement. Two car garage as well! This home shows very well, and is CLEAN as can be! Don't miss this opportunity to own an updated and well maintained home, in TRUSSVILLE CITY SCHOOL district and at an AFFORDABLE price!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,759 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors